Which kind of lubricant have you been using for your car? Are you looking to use the best type of oil with loaded advantages? The main types are synthetic oil and conventional oil. With the two types, you should consider switching to synthetic oil given these reasons: great performance in extreme temperatures, keeping the engine clean, resistance to breakdown and high-performance levels.
2. Keeping your engine clean
This oil is derived from natural gas or alcohol which is pure and free of contaminants. It is made up of around 80% base oil while additives fill the remaining 20%. It’s refined and moreover, distilled, purified and broken down into basic molecules. The low level of impurities in it makes it possible to resist formation of sludge which prevents formation of deposits in the engine.
3. Resistance to breakdown
Synthetic oil motors resist breaking down for longer miles compared to conventional oil. While the engine parts keep in constant contact, this oil is able to retain its wear protection for long. Your engine can run for 7,000 – 10,000 miles and even up to 15,000 miles without a breakdown. It is also durable which means less frequent oil changes for the owner hence economical.
4. High-performance levels
To improve efficiency, automakers have recently opted to build cars with smaller engines. However, there is need to add turbochargers to boost the power of the engine. Using synthetic oil ensures that the components of the turbocharger are protected from wear. This allows a high level of performance and boosts power.
There is no doubt that synthetic oil comes loaded with advantages compared to its substitute, conventional oil. Considering each of the above reasons, then one can easily decide whether to switch to synthetic oil.
Deciding whether to switch to synthetic oil from the regular oil? welcome to my blog and hope you get to make a decision that is best for you.